A rare opportunity to gain insight into the journey of Australia's Aboriginal people, from past to present, through the eyes of UWA’s School of Indigenous Studies, along with acclaimed academics in rock art and cultural history. Hear what we’ve been learned, why it's important and what the future holds. Bring along your own burning questions for an open Q&A.
- Andrea Coomber, Director, JUSTICE (Moderator)
- Professor Jill Milroy, Dean, School of Indigenous Studies
- Professor Alistair Paterson, UWA academic and expert in Indigenous rock art
- Jessyca Hutchens, UWA Indigenous graduate currently studying at Oxford
- Dr Ian Henderson, Director, Menzies Centre for Australian Studies, King’s College London