Peak Performance Consultant Shona Rowan [GradDipEd '06] shares some tips how to strengthen your personal brand.
Stand Out from the Crowd and Accelerate Your Success: Personal Branding, Impact and Visibility
With Shona Rowan
No longer is hard work and intelligence enough to guarantee a successful career. The bar is now set so high that factors including personal impact, visibility and having a strong personal brand can often make the difference between us sinking and swimming.
This highly interactive workshop equips delegates with the tools and techniques needed to maximise their personal impact, stand out from the crowd and claim the success they deserve.
Purchase your ticket from http://universityclub.uwa.edu.au/events/club-connect-stand-out-from-the-crowd-and-accelerate-your-success-with-shona-rowan/
Objectives of the practical workshop:
- Analyse and strengthen your personal brand: How do people see you?
- Maximise your personal impact via your words, voice and body language
- Increase your confidence and credibility in the way you communicate
- Learn to play to your strengths and accentuate your uniqueness
- Increase your visibility and sharpen your profile
- Learn how to make a powerful and lasting impression on clients and colleagues
- Develop an action plan to raise your profile and strengthen your personal impact over the next 6 months
Peak Performance in the Workplace
Shona is a trained psychologist, peak performance consultant and inspirational speaker.
Shona has spent the last 15 years working internationally with clients including Shell, DLA Piper, Citi Bank, Ashurst, Gold Fields, AIM WA, Conoco Phillips and Lockton to maximise potential and accelerate success. For more information on Shona, please visit www.shonarowan.com